Terms & Conditions
International Rose Garden Festival website (https://irgfm.com.au) is a product of Latrobe City Council. By using this Latrobe City Council website ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions").
2. Latrobe City Council reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features, services, tools or resources, shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
3. Latrobe City Council reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Latrobe City Council shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Latrobe City Council does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, incorrect or misleading information or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
4. By submitting Content to Latrobe City Council you automatically grant, represent and warrant that you have the right to grant Latrobe City Council an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, fully paid, worldwide license to modify, copy, retain, display, distribute and use the Content, including syndication to other organisations, companies or services. You agree to allow others to view and share your Content inclusive of distribution by RSS or other means of Content syndication by the Service. Latrobe City Council and/or its assignee have the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
5. The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Latrobe City Council and is protected under the Copyright Act 1988 (Cth). You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Everi. You agree not to reproduce, adapt, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, distribute or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written consent of Everi, unless such activities are consistent with the sharing of information between individuals, groups or organisations as intended by Everi.
6. Latrobe City Council may, but have no obligation to unless required by law, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party?s intellectual property or these Terms & Conditions.
7. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Latrobe City Council cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are solely responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account). You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
8. You can cancel your account at any time. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account, an email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. All of your personally identifiable information will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
9. Latrobe City Council, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Latrobe City Council service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Latrobe City Council reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
10. Jurisdiction - Latrobe City Council is currently only intended for use by Australian residents within Australia. The law applicable to use and to disputes is the law of the State of Victoria, Australia.
11. Latrobe City Council does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or timeliness of the content on this website or any 3rd party linked website or resource. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Latrobe City Council, or independently by those organisations and users.Latrobe City Council disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk and is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.Latrobe City Council does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements.
12. Limitation of liability - In using the Service, you expressly understand and agree that Latrobe City Council shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and/or consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.The failure of Latrobe City Council to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions, please contact us via this link.